Thursday, April 16, 2009

quick update

Just a quick update:

The sessions for the upcoming Dan Krikorian CD are finished. Producer Shawn Nourse helped craft and record what I feel to be some memorable guitar pistaches...

Singer/songwriter Erin O'Bryan will be appearing with her band this Friday 4/17 at
Paladino's in Tarzana, CA. I had the pleasure of playing guitars all over Erin's latest album release, "Trip To Horizon." For more info see: http://www.paladinosclub.com/.

I am currently spending time at a cabin in Joshua Tree, California. I'm hoping to tap into a source of inspiration for some new song ideas...

When I return, I'll be back to restoring my road gear in preparation for the upcoming weekend with the Young Dubliners at the McDowell Music Festival in Scottsdale, AZ. on Saturday the 25th.

Cheers,
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment